A sexy blog about hot models, bikini girls, supermodels, and sexy entertainers. We highlight the hottest models, and the sexiest bodies. We also showcase our beautiful Coastal Beauties models.
Our community submits their own home remedies, natural cures and more. If you have a home remedy that you think will help others then please click on the button below:
A cramp is a painful, sudden, involuntary spasm or contraction of the muscles. The cause for cramps can be: heavy exercise, cold, illness, or a strain.
The most common body parts that get cramps are: the shoulders, legs, and back.
Home Remedies For Cramps
1. Drink a hot cup of coffee or tea right after you get the cramp, try to sit and relax for a few minutes.
2. Drain some pickle juice and drink 1 cup.
Home remedy for cramps:
1. Suck on a lollypop or peppermint candy.
For muscular cramps:
1. Massage the muscle that is opposite to the muscle that is cramping. Example if you have a cramp in the lower thigh, massage the upper part of the thigh muscle.
2. Take a Heating pad or a water bottle with very hot water. Place on the place where it hurts and leave it until the pain is gone.
3. Take a very hot bath, can also add a cup of camomile tea into the water.
Backaches, also known as back pain, or dorsopathy, is a nonspecific term used to describe discomfort or a pain in the region of the back or spine. Backaches are one of the most common ailments.
Bachaches may come from the muscles, nerves, bones, joints or other structures in the spine. The causes for backaches vary. They may be an infection, inflammation, mechanical pain, degenerative, neoplastic, metabolic pain, referred pain or psychogenic pain.
Home Remedies For Backaches
* 1. Massage your back
* 2. Apply a heating pad where the back hurts
* 3. Take a warm bath and sit in for a while relaxing
* 4. Put buckwheat in a cloth, warm in the microwave and apply on the back for a few minutes
* 5. Rock the pelvis from side to side and front to back
* 6. For lower back pain: eat nuts daily
* 7. Swim daily
* 8. Stretch daily
* 9. Massage your back with mint oil
* 10. Rub your back with almond oil
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, is a very common temporary condition caused by such things as oral dryness, stress, hunger (ketosis), eating certain foods such as garlic and onions, smoking, or poor oral hygiene.
Bad breath is caused by odor-producing bacteria that grow in the mouth. When people don't brush and floss regularly, bacteria accumulate on the bits of food left in the mouth, on the gums and between the gums and the teeth. The sulfur compounds released by these bacteria are what make the breath smell bad. The good news is that there are many easy things that you can do to get rid of that bad breath. This will not only help the smell but overall hygiene as well. Below we provide a number of home remedies for bad breath.
Home Remedies For Bad Breath
* 1. Chew peppermint or carnation for better breath smell
* 2. Swallow one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before each meal
* 3. To lose the bad breath eat pumpkin daily
* 4. Brush your teeth with baking soda
* 5. Herbal remedy for halitosis: Blanch parsley and drink several times a day to help bad breath
* 6. Drink chamomile tea
* 7. Blanch Thyme-Leaved Savory and gurgle
* 8. Gurgle salty water.
Body Odor And Perspiration
Perspiration, also known as sweat, is a salty fluid excreted from the sweat glands. When sweating the body loses this salty fluid.
Body odor, also called Bromhidrosis, is the smell of sweat and the bacteria that is growing on the body. Body odor is unique to every individual. The body odor is influenced by: gender, diet, health, genes, stress, weather, medication, occupation, and more.
Home Remedies for Body And Perspiration
* 1. Drink one cup of tomato juice everyday for 1 week. The following week, Drink 1 cup of the juice, every other day. Then drink when needed.
* 2. Spray deodorant or talc after shower.
* 3. Scrub your body with some chamomile oil
* 4. Soak cotton wool pads in baking soda and powder the underarms.
* 5. Home remedy for body odor: Apply apple cider vinegar to eliminate under arm body odor.
* 6. Mexican med for body odor:Mix some baking soda with lemon juice. Rub mixture on underarms.
* 7. Use baby wipes to clean the underarms.
* 8. Apply some lemon juice on underarms after you get out of the shower to prevent the body odor.
* 9. Natural remedy for body odor: Put 10 drops of the essential oil in 30 mm of water and apply on the underarms.
* 10. Slice a potato and wipe it under each clean and dry underarm a few times. Wait for it to dry and then apply deodorant.
11. Mash 1 big piece of ginger, put it in a handkerchief. Apply on the underarms with a cotton ball, after shower.
The human hair is very sensitive and needs to be taken care of or it will be damaged. The sun and humidity can damage the hair's cuticles and result in dry, drab, split, brittle or frizzy hair and ends.
Also continuous bleaching and perming can cause excessive damage to hair.
Home Remedies for Damaged Hair
1. Mix honey and eggs and put on hair for 10 minutes, then wash.
2. Take one egg:
Separate the egg yolk from the whites.
Whip out the whites.
Mix some water with the yolk and put in the blender until its smooth.
Add the whipped whites.
Wash hair with hot water and apply the mixture on hair.
Massage and wash with cold water.
3. Mix: 300mm coconut oil, 100mm simmondsia chinensis oil, 20mm Rosemary oil, a few drops of vitamin E. Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour. Smear on hair, massage and wash with herbal tea or warm water.
Home remedy for damaged hair:
Cover the hair with mayonnaise, sleep with it throughout the night and wash in the morning.
Grind 3 carrots and put in a jar. Add some olive oil, refrigerate for 3 weeks, strain and use as a hair mask.
Mix: Olive oil, honey, egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Smear on the scalp, massage, wait for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Mash avocado, add some olive oil and smear on hair.
Saturate nettles in water, use the liquid as a hair wash.
Smear mayonnaise on hair 1-2 times a week, wrap the hair with a cloth and go to bed, wash in the morning.
2 tablespoonful of castor oil seeds.
2 tablespoonful of coconut oil.
Smear on scalp, wait and rinse.
Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Warm the oils together and smear on the scalp. Wrap with a warm towel for half an hour and rinse with shampoo and water.
For dry hair : add 1 cup of boiling water and infuse it to the herb mint. It helps to add oil to the hair if used in the shower, DENISE.B
An ingrown toenail, also called onychocryptosis, is a very common, painful condition that occurs when part of the nail penetrates the skin, which can often result in an infection.
Ingrown nail resulting from various causes including improperly trimmed nails, hyperhidrosis, and poorly fitting shoes. Pain is the main symptom of an ingrown nail - usually just starting as some minor discomfort. Other symptoms are: Irritation, redness, an uncomfortable sensation of warmth, as well as swelling.
Some ingrown nails are chronic, with repeated episodes of pain and infection.
Home Remedies for Ingrown Nail
1. Put a piece of fresh onion on the nail and bandage; leave over night.
2. Put your foot in a warm tub of salty water for 10-15 minutes, then try to cut the nail and bandage loosely.
Home remedy for ingrown nail:
Soak your foot in water and soap, cut your nail and stick a piece of cotton wool between the nail and the flesh.
Menstruation pain, also called dysmenorrheal, is pain or cramps before or during menstruation. The pain is caused by endocrine imbalance and it affects many women. The 28 days changes in the female reproductive system associated with the preparation of the uterus for pregnancy by lining the uterus with blood occur. If fertilization and implantation do not take place, the lining of the uterus is discharged during menstruation.
The menstruation activity causes pain that involves sharp intermittent pain or dull, aching pain, also pelvis and abdomen pain, irritability, fatigue, backache, or nausea. Some women also suffer from very strong pain that makes it impossible for them to perform normal household tasks, work at a job, or school-related activities for a few days during each menstrual cycle.
Home Remedies Menstruation Pain
1. Blanch ginger or lemon balm tea and drink.
2. Warm a small amount of olive oil, cool and rub on stomach. Lie down for 15-20 minutes.
3. Swallow 1 tablespoon of cumin and 1 glass of arrack to reduce the Menstruation Pain.
4. Once you feel the cramps, eat 1 banana.
5. Drain some pickle juice and drink 1 cup.
6. Swallow two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar 3 times a day with meals.
7. Eat yogurt daily and you won’t get cramps on your period.
8. Cook 150mg of fresh dill with 2 cups of water until it's decreased to half, stir, and add two spoons of wine (just before you drink). Can drink 3-4 times a day.
9. Suck on a lollypop or peppermint candy to help with stomach cramps.
10. Boil some brown sugar and ginger in water with low heat, cool and drink.
11. Eat rice before menstruation to reduce the pain and bloating.
12. Take a very hot bath, can also add a cup of camomile tea into the water. Put your feet up and a heating pad on your abdomen and under your lower back.
13. Eat 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds a few days before you get the period.
Herbal remedy for menstruation pain:
Put some oregano leaves in boiled water and leave for 5 minutes, then drink. Lie down and rest for a few minutes.
Home remedy for menstruation pain:
Take a cotton wool pad that covers most of the belly, soak with arrack and put on the painful spot (lower abdomen). Wait for half an hour.
Scars are marks left on the skin after a surface injury or wound. It is the body's healing response.
Scars are tissues that replace the normal skin after destruction of some of the dermis. It is a natural part of the healing process. There are different degrees of scars depending on the depth and size of the wound, age, gender, genetics and ethnicity.
Home Remedies for Scars
Smear Vitamin E Oil Caplets on the scarred area.
1. Smear some tea tree oil on the scar to help it heal faster.
2. Put 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil on a cotton ball and apply on scar to treat naturally.
3. Blanch green tea, soak a cotton ball and apply on the scar to help it heal the natural way.
4. Mix Aloe Vera and vitamin E gel caplets and apply to the scar.
5. Rub honey on the scar as often as you can to make it heal.
6. Smear any oil on the scar and massage to help it heal.
7. Rub some olive oil on scars 2-3 times a day.
Home remedy for acne scars:
Mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream ( 0% fat for oily face), 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of grind oatmeal and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply on face, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
Tiredness, also known as fatigue, is a temporary feeling of loss of strength and desire to sleep or rest.
The causes for tiredness are: hard physical work, hard mental work, previous activity, illness, stress, and more. Tiredness can be acute or chronic, depending on the daily ability to function.
Home Remedies for Tiredness
Eat an apple to keep you awake.
1. Work out daily.
2. Grind thyme and boil in water. Let it stand for a few minutes then put a towel over your head and breathe the steam.
Natural treatment For tiredness
Eat 2 carrots,celery, or cucumbers to stay awake.
Skin wrinkles come with age; they are ridge or crease of the upper skin surface.
As a result of aging processes the skin epidormal cells become thinner and less sticky. As a result the skin looks not only thinner but also not moist. Because of the skin's dryness, it loses epidermal cells and is unable to repair itself.
Home Remedies for Wrinkles
Natural remedy for wrinkles: Mix 1 teaspoon of raspberry juice with one teaspoon of orange juice. Add one teaspoon of olive oil, whipped egg yolk and 2 tablespoons of grind oatmeal. Wait for 20 minutes and smear on face. Wait until it gets dry and wash off with warm water.
Grind an onion and Rub on face to lose the wrinkles.
Mix 2 tablespoons of Vodka with 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds and half a teaspoon of honey. Boil and then refrigerate for 3 days. Apply on face with a cotton ball and wash off with warm water.
Whip the egg white and put on face wrinkles until it drys and then wash with cool water - by R.Lorena